Do you know which employee is capable of being a good leader in future?
Do you have a tool to measure employee performance, potential, readiness and fit?
Are you aware of your employees’ competencies, traits, experience etc?
Virtual Assessment Centre is a simulation exercise where participants are presented with a variety of information and business issues. It is used for behavioural assessment for talent acquisition and leadership development. Candidates are asked to respond to information presented in a variety of formats, including emails, documents, calendar items and organisation charts. They respond to emails, write documents and schedule meetings in the calendar. The candidate is tested over various performance metrics.
VirtualAC assessment report:
Assessment report begins with an introduction of the competencies that were assessed and components of the virtual exercise. The candidate’s overall performance is presented graphically and numerically. In addition, comments for the candidate’s performance on each competency are provided.
Organizations can choose from a wide range of ready-to-use analysis exercises. They can identify the right people through virtual simulation. They can observe how participants tackle working challenges.
Benefits of Virtual AC:
- Saving in time and money - You can administer and mark exercises quickly and easily online using streamlined marking system, which incorporates SmartScoring formula which can cut assessor marking time by a third compared to paper-based marking.
- Convenient and flexible - We have a range of exercises that don’t require role-players, meaning the online virtual assessments can take place at the candidate’s convenience and in any location where an internet connection is available, giving you a fast process with global consistency. Candidates and assessors can be in different locations or even a different country, saving on travel costs.
- Helping you make high quality decisions - Virtual simulations present realistic working challenges and require the participants to demonstrate key behaviours important for success in the job. They let you see the participant in action and provide powerful evidence of an individual’s capabilities, ensuring you identify the right people.
- Giving you choice - You can deliver a range of business simulations through our highly flexible platform. Ask the participant to complete an inbox exercise, an analysis report or a full virtual Assessment Centre that incorporates several different activities. Use a&dc’s comprehensive range of ready-to-use AC-ESX® simulations, or a customised or bespoke exercise.
- Host your own exercises - The platform has been built as a Software as a Service (SaaS) application, so if you have your own exercises, these can be uploaded onto VirtualAC.
- Promoting your employer brand - Virtual simulations provide an engaging and immersive assessment experience for the participant as well as a realistic job preview, presenting a positive image of your employer brand.
VirtualAC simulation exercises are available for different industry sectors such as:
- Public/local governments etc/
They are available for many business functions such as:
- Customer service
- Sales etc.
VirtualAC is one of the top talent management softwares that will assist you in selecting right people as well as improving employee performance. To know more,book a consultation with our expert.