A ManagersRole in Succession Planning
This workshop is designed to help People Managers and Leaders understand the critical concerns related to Succession Planning, and their role in enabling it.
Being one of the Hottest Topics discussed within the HR sphere today, Succession Planning has acquired importance in the area of People Management to address Leadership Challenges within organizations.
Successful Succession Planning processes are driven by Strategic Planning. Recent research states that those who do internal Succession Planning well, do so with little disruption depending on their ability to execute plans.
The Appropricate audience for this workshop are HR & Functional Heads.
The program will be facilitated by Mr. Ashok Bhatotia - Competency Head (Talent Management & Leadership Development)
Broad Coverage Areas
• Articulating best practices and challenges of Succession Planning in a diverse and dispersed workforce & developing Performance Potential Metrics
• Strengthening and creating a Framework for Succession and Career Management through Outmatch (Assess systems)
• Safeguarding Business interest by mitigating risks associated to Succession Planning across the organization
• Develop an understanding to milestones and processes for Succession Planning by identifying critical roles and positions
• Preparing Business Cases, Role Classification, building Capability & Bench strength to initiate the Succession Planning process
• Creating an annual schedule with assigned responsibilities of ‘Who’ communicates ‘What’ and ‘How’ with relevant Metrics, Action plans and relevant Dashboards
Dates : 12th & 13th February 2019
Time: 9AM - 6PM
Venue: Royal Orchid Golden Suites-Golden
Nest, Cerebrum IT Park, Holy Cross Rd,
Kalyani Nagar, Pune, Maharashtra 411014
• 5% discount:: Early Birds
• 5% discount: On 2 nominations
• 15% discount: On 3 nominations & more
• GST to be calculated after availed discounts
Click on the Link Below to Register: